Form NT 10-K Sugarmade, Inc. For: Jun 30
- Futures reverse gains as inflation data intensifies rate hike worries
- U.S. PPI accelerated unexpectedly in November, frustrating hopes for quick pivot
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- DocuSign (DOCU) stable quarter prompts upgrade, analyst praise
- Buy the last hike in treasuries and IG bonds, stocks could go either way - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
NOTIFICATION OF LATE FILING
☒ Form 10-K ☐ Form 20-F ☐ Form 11-K ☐ Form 10-Q ☐ Form N-SAR ☐ Form N-CSR
For the Period Ended: June 30, 2022
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-K
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-Q
☐ Transition Report on Form 20-F
☐ Transition Report on Form N-SAR
☐ Transition Report on Form 11-K
For the Transition Period Ended:_______________
Nothing in this Form shall be construed to imply that the Commission has verified any information contained herein.
If the notification relates to a portion of the filing checked above, identify the Item(s) to which the notification relates:_______________
PART I - COMPANY INFORMATION
|Full Name of Registrant|
|Former Name if Applicable|
|750 Royal Oaks Dr., Suite 108|
|Address of Principal Executive Office (Street and Number)|
|Monrovia, CA 91016|
|City, State and Zip Code|
PART II - RULES 12b-25 (b) and (c)
If the subject report could not be filed without reasonable effort or expense and the Company seeks relief pursuant to Rule 12b-25(b), the following should be completed. (Check box if appropriate)
|☒||(a)||The reasons described in reasonable detail in Part III of this form could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense;|
|☒||(b)||The subject annual report, semi-annual report, transition report on Form 10-K, 20-F, 11-K or Form N-SAR, or portion thereof will be filed on or before the 15th calendar day following the prescribed due date; or the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q, or portion thereof will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date; and|
|☐||(c)||The accountant’s statement or other exhibit required by Rule 12b-25(c) has been attached if applicable|
PART III - NARRATIVE
State below in reasonable detail the reasons why Forms 10-K, 20-F, 11-K, 10-Q, 10-D, N-SAR, N-CSR, or the transition report or portion thereof, could not be filed within the prescribed time period.
The Company has not been able to compile the requisite financial data and other narrative information necessary to enable it to complete the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K by September 28, 2022 without unreasonable effort and expense.
PART IV - OTHER INFORMATION
(1) Name and telephone number of person to contact in regard to this notification:
|(Name)||(Area code)||(Telephone Number)|
(2) Have all other periodic reports required under section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or section 30 of the Investment Company act of 1940 during the preceding 12 months or for such shorter period that the Company was required to file such report(s) been filed? If the answer is no, identify report(s). ☒ Yes ☐ No
(3) Is it anticipated that any significant change in results of operations from the corresponding period for the last fiscal year will be reflected by the earnings statements to be included in the subject report or portion thereof ☐ Yes ☒No
If so: attach an explanation of the anticipated change, both narratively and quantitatively, and, if appropriate, state the reasons why a reasonable estimate of the results cannot be made.
Date: September 28, 2022
|Jimmy Chan, CEO|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bulletproof recognized with Microsoft verified Managed XDR solution status
- NEW COMPANY EASES STRESS OF CARING FOR AGING PARENTS
- Kramer Levin Elevates Natan Hamerman to Partner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!