Form N-30B-2 TRANSAMERICA VARIABLE For: Apr 30
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company
440 Mamaroneck Ave
Harrison, New York 10528
July 5, 2022
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Transamerica Variable Funds (the Registrant)
(1933 Act File No.: 033-73734) (1940 Act File No.: 811-08264)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
As required by Rule 30e-2 under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the Act), the Registrant, a unit investment trust registered under the Act, recently mailed to its contract owners the semi-annual report for the period ended April 30, 2022. for the Transamerica Funds (SEC File No. 811-04556). This filing constitutes the filing of those reports as required by Rule 30b2-1 under the Act. Pursuant to Rule 30e-1 under the Act, the Transamerica Funds semi-annual reports were filed, or will be filed, with the Commission via EDGAR:
To the extent necessary, these filings are incorporated by reference.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Kerry Jung
General Counsel, Workplace Solutions Division
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Next-Gen DEX - BitKeep Swap Launches APP Update BitKeep V7.15
- Start of Day Message
- Disclosure of data on Agaricus blazei mushroom, KA21's immunity-enhancing mechanism, immunological enhancement effect confirmed by human clinical trials, and candida and other types of fungal inf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!