Form N-23C-2 Oxford Square Capital For: Nov 03
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Notice of Intention to Redeem Securities Pursuant to Rule 23c-2
Under the Investment Company Act of 1940
Investment Company Act file number: 814-00638
OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP.
(Name of Registrant)
Sound Shore Drive, Suite 255
Greenwich, CT 06830
(Address of Principal Executive Office)
The undersigned hereby notifies the Securities and Exchange Commission that it intends to redeem securities of which it is the issuer, as set forth below in accordance with the requirements of Rule 23c-2 under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended.
|(1)||Title of the class of securities of Oxford Square Capital Corp. (the “Company”) to be redeemed:|
6.50% Notes due 2024 (CUSIP: 69181V 206; NasdaqGS: OXSQL) (the “Notes”).
|(2)||Date on which the securities are to be redeemed:|
The Notes will be redeemed on November 3, 2023 (the “Redemption Date”).
|(3)||Applicable provisions of the governing instrument pursuant to which the securities are to be redeemed:|
The Notes are to be redeemed pursuant to (i) Article Eleven of the Company’s base indenture governing the Notes, dated as of April 12, 2017 (the “Base Indenture”), between the Company and U.S. Bank National Association, as trustee, as amended and (ii) Section 1.01(h) of the First Supplemental Indenture, dated as of April 12, 2017, between the Company and U.S. Bank National Association, as trustee (the “First Supplemental Indenture”).
|(4)||The principal amount or number of shares and the basis upon which the securities to be redeemed are to be selected:|
The Company will redeem $7,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of the issued and outstanding Notes pursuant to the terms of the Base Indenture and the First Supplemental Indenture.
Pursuant to the requirements of Rule 23c-2 under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, the Company has duly caused this Notice of Intention to Redeem Securities to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned on this 4th day of October, 2023.
|OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP.|
|By:||/s/ Jonathan H. Cohen|
|Name:||Jonathan H. Cohen|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 10+ Countries Join First-of-Its-Kind Consortium to Deploy 5 GW of Battery Energy Storage Systems
- EQT Joins the Oil & Gas Decarbonization Charter
- APX Acquisition Corp. I & Bioceres Group Announce Letter of Intent for a Business Combination with a Precision Medicine Diagnostic and Wellness Services Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!