Form IRANNOTICE Sony Group Corp
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Re: Notice of Disclosure filed in Annual Report on Form 20-F under Section 219 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 and Section 13(r) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 and Section 13(r) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, notice is hereby provided that Sony Group Corporation has made disclosure pursuant to those provisions in its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, which was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on June 22, 2021. Please refer to Disclosure pursuant to Section 219 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 under Business Overview in Item 4 Information on the Company of the Annual Report on Form 20-F for further details.
SONY GROUP CORPORATION
/s/ Hiroki Totoki
Executive Deputy President and Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAAT™ Named “Best New Product” at its First B2B Convention After Launching
- Prime Dividend Corp. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
- NEW COMMERCE SPLIT Financial Results to May 31, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!