Form IRANNOTICE ROYAL BANK OF CANADA
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chief Financial Officer
Royal Bank of Canada
200 Bay Street
Tel.: (416) 974-3355
November 30, 2022
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Notice of Disclosure filed in Exchange Act Annual Report under Section 219 of the
Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 and Section 13(r) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 and Section 13(r) of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, notice is hereby provided that Royal Bank of Canada has made disclosure pursuant to those provisions in its Annual Report on Form 40-F for the year ended October 31, 2022, which was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on November 30, 2022.
Royal Bank of Canada
|By:||/s/ Nadine Ahn|
|Chief Financial Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The UBJ - Influential Personalities 30 Under 30 Magazine & Awards - India's Biggest Influencers & Entrepreneurs Awards Night Recognizing and Celebrating the Achievements of Exceptional Young Talent
- Canadian Company Think Meta Enters the American Market
- Ms. Dana Al Salem, Co-Founder Yahoo Europe, CEO of FanFactory, UN WSA Grand Jury member, joins Board of Directors at PreIPO®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!