Form IRANNOTICE 3M CO
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
February 8, 2023
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Re: Notice of disclosure filed in Exchange Act Annual Report under Section 219 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 and Section 13(r) of the Exchange Act
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 and Section 13(r) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, notice is hereby provided that 3M Company has made disclosure pursuant to those provisions in its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 8, 2023.
/s/ Michael M. Dai
Michael M. Dai
Vice President, Associate General Counsel & Secretary
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M (MMM) PT Lowered to $105 at Barclays
- Bradda Head Lithium Ltd Announces San Domingo Pegmatite District Drilling Results
- Canadian Overseas Petroleum Ltd Announces Completion of US$14.8m Convertible Bond Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!