Form FWP SHERWIN WILLIAMS CO Filed by: SHERWIN WILLIAMS CO
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Registration Statement No. 333-266623
Filed Pursuant to Rule 433
Supplementing the Preliminary
Dated August 8, 2022
(To Prospectus dated August 8, 2022)
The Sherwin-Williams Company
Pricing Term Sheet
$600,000,000 4.050% Senior Notes due 2024 (the 2024 Notes)
$400,000,000 4.250% Senior Notes due 2025 (the 2025 Notes)
|Issuer:||The Sherwin-Williams Company|
|Security Type:||Senior Unsecured Notes|
|Legal Format:||SEC Registered|
|Ratings (Moodys / S&P / Fitch)*:||Baa2 / BBB / BBB|
|Pricing Date:||August 8, 2022|
|Settlement Date:||August 10, 2022 (T+2)|
|Maturity Date:||2024 Notes: August 8, 2024 |
2025 Notes: August 8, 2025
|Principal Amount:||2024 Notes: $600,000,000 |
2025 Notes: $400,000,000
|Benchmark Treasury:||2024 Notes: UST 3.000% due July 31, 2024 |
2025 Notes: UST 3.000% due July 15, 2025
|Benchmark Treasury Price / Yield:||2024 Notes: 99-18+ / 3.222% |
2025 Notes: 99-18 1⁄4 / 3.154%
|Spread to Benchmark Treasury:||2024 Notes: +85 bps |
2025 Notes: +110 bps
|Yield to Maturity:||2024 Notes: 4.072% |
2025 Notes: 4.254%
|Coupon:||2024 Notes: 4.050% |
2025 Notes: 4.250%
|Public Offering Price:||2024 Notes: 99.958% of the principal amount |
2025 Notes: 99.989% of the principal amount
|Optional Redemption:||We may redeem the Notes at our option, in whole or in part, at any time and from time to time, at a redemption price (expressed as a percentage of principal amount and rounded to three decimal places) equal to the greater of:|
(1) (a) the sum of the present values of the remaining scheduled payments of principal and interest thereon discounted to the redemption date on a semi-annual basis (assuming a 360-day year consisting of twelve 30-day months) at the Treasury Rate plus 15 basis points, in the case of the 2024 Notes, and the Treasury Rate plus 20 basis points, in the case of the 2025 Notes, less (b) interest accrued to the date of redemption, and (2) 100% of the principal amount of the Notes to be redeemed,
plus, in either case, accrued and unpaid interest thereon to the redemption date.
See the Preliminary Prospectus Supplement for the definition of Treasury Rate and for further terms and provisions applicable to optional redemption.
|Interest Payment Dates:||2024 Notes: February 8 and August 8, commencing February 8, 2023 |
2025 Notes: February 8 and August 8, commencing February 8, 2023
|CUSIP:||2024 Notes: 824348 BQ8 |
2025 Notes: 824348 BR6
|ISIN:||2024 Notes: US824348BQ86 |
2025 Notes: US824348BR69
|Denominations:||$2,000 and integral multiples of $1,000 in excess thereof|
|Joint Book-Running Managers:|| |
BofA Securities, Inc.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC
ING Financial Markets LLC
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.
PNC Capital Markets LLC
RBC Capital Markets, LLC
Truist Securities, Inc.
HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC
ANZ Securities, Inc.
*Note: A securities rating is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and may be subject to revision or withdrawal at any time.
The issuer has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) for the offering to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and other documents the issuer has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the issuer and this offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC Web site at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, a copy of the prospectus can be obtained by contacting BofA Securities, Inc. at (800) 294-1322 (toll-free) or [email protected], Citigroup Global Markets Inc. at (800) 831-9146 (toll-free) or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC at (212) 834-4533.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHEIN CELEBRATED "ROCK THE RUNWAY: SHEIN FOR ALL", ITS FW22 FASHION SHOW
- People impacted due to Hurricane Fiona are asked to register with Canadian Red Cross
- Public Sector Retirement Educators Announce ADA Compliant Employee Training
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!