Form EFFECT Recon Technology, Ltd
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION|
|Washington, D.C. 20549|
|Notice of Effectiveness|
|Effectiveness Date:||September 30, 2022 4:00 P.M.|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanjing Recon Technology Co. renewed its "High-Tech Enterprise" Statue by China Jiangsu Province
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday LG OLED TV Deals 2022: OLED, QNED, NanoCell & More TV Deals Highlighted by Deal Stripe
- Retailers See 5% Increase in Black Friday Orders Despite Growing Pressures of Inflation, According to Bluecore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!