Form EFFECT Churchill Capital Corp
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION|
|Washington, D.C. 20549|
|Notice of Effectiveness|
|Effectiveness Date:||June 24, 2021 4:00 P.M.|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Churchill Capital (CCIV) Shareholders Approve Merger with Lucid Motors; Will Become Lucid Group (LCID)
- Churchill Capital Corp IV to Adjourn and Reconvene Special Meeting of Stockholders to Friday, July 23, 2021 to Allow Stockholders More Time to Vote on One Remaining Required Proposal for the Business
- Skillsoft Successfully Completes Debt Refinancing to Support Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesChurchill Financial Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!