Form DEL AM Columbia Care Inc.
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
May 24, 2022
United States Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Corporation Finance
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Re: Delaying Amendment for Columbia Care Inc.
Registration Statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-265095)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Reference is made to the Registration Statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-265095) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the Commission) by Columbia Care Inc. on May 20, 2022 (the Registration Statement). Pursuant to Rule 473(c) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Act), the following delaying amendment, prescribed by Rule 473(a) of the Act, is hereby incorporated into the facing page of the Registration Statement:
The registrant hereby amends this registration statement on such date or dates as may be necessary to delay its effective date until the registrant shall file a further amendment which specifically states that this registration statement shall thereafter become effective in accordance with section 8(a) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or until the registration statement shall become effective on such date as the Commission, acting pursuant to said section 8(a), may determine.
No fees are required in connection with this filing. If you have any questions or comments in connection with this delaying amendment, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned at (640) 200-0619, or James Guttman of Dorsey & Whitney LLP, our outside legal counsel at (416) 367-7376.
Columbia Care Inc.
|/s/ David Sirolly|
Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
James Guttman, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- James McArthur AG Morgan Scholarship for Finance Students is Now Available
- EnerGeo Alliance Urges Administration to Release Gulf of Mexico Permits in the Wake of the Proposed Five-Year Program Release
- Virtual concert marketplace Virtuosica launches for select artists and U.S. audiences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!