Form DEFA14A Timber Pharmaceuticals,
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
required in proxy statement
schedule 14A information
PROXY STATEMENT PURSUANT TO SECTION 14(A)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Filed by the Registrant x
Filed by a Party other than the Registrant ¨
Check the appropriate box:
|¨||Preliminary Proxy Statement|
|¨||Confidential, for Use of the Commission Only (as permitted by Rule 14a-6(e)(2))|
|¨||Definitive Proxy Statement|
|x||Definitive Additional Materials|
|¨||Soliciting Materials Pursuant to Rule 14a-12|
TIMBER PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
(Name of Registrant as Specified In Its Charter)
(Name(s) of Person(s) Filing Proxy Statement, if Other Than the Registrant)
Payment of Filing Fee (Check the appropriate box):
|x||No fee required.|
|¨||Fee computed on table below per Exchange Act Rules 14a-6(i)(1) and 0-11.|
Title of each class of securities to which transaction applies:
Aggregate number of securities to which transaction applies
Per unit price or other underlying value of transaction computed pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 0-11 (set forth the amount on which the filing fee is calculated and state how it was determined):
Proposed maximum aggregate value of transaction:
Total fee paid:
|¨||Fee paid previously with preliminary materials.|
|¨||Check box if any part of the fee is offset as provided by Exchange Act Rule 0-11(a)(2) and identify the filing for which the offsetting fee was paid previously. Identify the previous filing by registration statement number, or the Form or Schedule and the date of its filing.|
Amount Previously Paid:
Form, Schedule or Registration Statement No.:
The Annual Meeting of Stockholders of Timber Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is fast approaching and according to our latest records, we have not received your vote. Your Board of Directors unanimously recommends that stockholders vote FOR all of the proposals on the agenda. Details of the meeting and proposals can be found here.
Voting is easy. Simply use one of the following simple methods to promptly provide your voting instructions:
1. Online – by clicking on the following link and following the online instructions
CLICK HERE TO VOTE
2. Vote live with a Proxy Specialist – You may cast your vote live with a proxy specialist by calling toll free at 1- 833-501-4821 between the hours of 9:00am and 10:00pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday or Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am to 6:00pm.
We urge you to vote before July 1st – Please Vote Today!!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Announces Its Second Quarter Distribution
- North American Financial 15 Split Corp. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
- TAAT™ Named “Best New Product” at its First B2B Convention After Launching
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!