Form DEFA14A PAYCHEX INC
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Proxy Statement Pursuant to Section 14(a) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
(Amendment No. )
Filed by the Registrant ☒ Filed by a Party other than the Registrant ☐
Check the appropriate box:
☐ Preliminary Proxy Statement
☐ Confidential, for Use of the Commission Only (as permitted by Rule 14a-6(e)(2))
☐ Definitive Proxy Statement
☒ Definitive Additional Materials
☐ Soliciting Material Pursuant to §240.14a-12
(Name of Registrant as Specified In Its Charter)
(Name of Person(s) Filing Proxy Statement, if other than the Registrant)
Payment of Filing Fee (Check the appropriate box):
☒ No fee required.
☐ Fee paid previously with preliminary materials.
☐ Fee computed on table in exhibit required by Item 25(b) per Exchange Act Rules 14a-6(i)(1) and 0-11.
Paychex, Inc.’s Board of Directors Encourages Stockholders to Vote FOR the Company’s Advisory Vote to Approve Named Executive Officer Compensation
Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. now recommends vote FOR Named Executive Officers’ Compensation Proposal
September 29, 2022
Dear Paychex Stockholder,
Thank you for your investment in Paychex, Inc. (“we”, “our”, or the “Company”). On September 27, 2022, we filed supplemental proxy material outlining the proxy advisory firms’ recommendations and our response to Institutional Shareholder Services Inc.'s (“ISS”) recommendation to vote against our named executive officers’ compensation proposal (the “Say-on-Pay proposal”).
Subsequent to our filing, ISS issued a proxy alert to update their vote recommendation. ISS now recommends a vote FOR the Say-on-Pay proposal.
We appreciate your continued support.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS STRONGLY ENCOURAGES YOU TO VOTE “FOR” PROPOSAL 2: ADVISORY VOTE TO APPROVE NAMED EXECUTIVE OFFICER COMPENSATION.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hillenbrand Declares First Quarter Dividend of $0.22 Per Share
- Sentient Energy Brings Unsurpassed Grid Visibility to Utilities with Private LTE Networks
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results and Business Update on Monday, December 12th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!