Form DEFA14A MIMEDX GROUP, INC.
- Sharp rate hike bets keep Wall Street subdued, Goldman lifts Dow
- S&P 500 Set to Post Worst 1st-Half Return Since 1970
- Tesla (TSLA) Increases Production at Giga-Texas - Report
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, DC 20549
INFORMATION REQUIRED IN
SCHEDULE 14A INFORMATION
Proxy Statement Pursuant to Section 14(a) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Filed by the registrant x Filed by a party other than the registrant ¨
Check the appropriate box:
|¨||Preliminary Proxy Statement|
|¨||Confidential, for use of the Commission only (as permitted by Rule 14a-6(e)(2))|
|¨||Definitive Proxy Statement|
|x||Definitive Additional Materials|
|¨||Soliciting Material Pursuant to §240.14a-12|
MIMEDX GROUP, INC.
(Name of registrant as specified in its charter)
Payment of the filing fee (check the appropriate box):
|x||No fee required.|
|¨||Fee computed on table below per Exchange Act Rules 14a-6(i)(1) and 0-11.|
|¨||(1)||Title of each class of securities to which transaction applies:|
|¨||(2)||Aggregate number of securities to which transaction applies:|
|¨||(3)||Per unit price or other underlying value of transaction computed pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 0-11 (set forth the amount on which the filing fee is calculated and state how it was determined):|
|¨||(4)||Proposed maximum aggregate value of transaction:|
|¨||(5)||Total fee paid:|
|¨||Fee paid previously with preliminary materials.|
|¨||Check box if any part of the fee is offset as provided by Exchange Act Rule 0-11(2) and identify the filing for which the offsetting fee was paid previously. Identify the previous filing by registration statement number, or the Form or Schedule and the date of its filing.|
|¨||(1)||Amount previously paid:|
|¨||(2)||Form, Schedule or Registration Statement No.:|
On May 18, 2022, the Registrant published the following information on its website, https://votemimedx.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AI May Help Improve Brain Cancer Diagnosis
- Homeowners May Be Willing to Relocate After SCOTUS Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Kelley Blue Book Provides Summer Road Trip Tips as Gas Prices Remain High in Advance of July 4 Holiday Weekend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!