Form C/A Wink Robotics, Inc.
- Nasdaq extends fall to fourth day on Netflix letdown
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
C/A 0001714989 XXXXXXXX 020-29229 LIVE false false false false Issuer is disclosing inside investment. Wink Robotics, Inc. Corporation DE 06-14-2017 5418 College Ave Oakland CA 94618 https://www.luumlash.com/ N StartEngine Capital, LLC 0001665160 007-00007 7 - 13 percent Two percent (2%) of securities of the total amount of investments raised in the offering, along the same terms as investors. Other Non-voting Common Stock 15151 0.66000 N/A 9999.66 Y Other At issuer's discretion, with priority given to StartEngine Owners 1069999.26 02-21-2022 12 4878545.00 4227273.00 2478413.00 1922834.00 0.00 0.00 613669.00 87424.00 957552.00 750000.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 800.00 1053.56 -3641348.00 -2790676.00 AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY Wink Robotics, Inc. Nathan Harding CEO, Principal Executive Officer and Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer Nathan Harding CEO, Principal Executive Officer and Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer 12-08-2021 Joanne Chen Director 12-08-2021 Robert Siegel Director 12-08-2021 Lynn Heublein Director 12-08-2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MRF 2022 Resource Limited Partnership Closing February 17, 2022 – Maximum $50,000,000
- Therma-Tru and LARSON Introduce Innovative Integrated Storm and Entry Door System
- LevelJump Announces $2.5 Million Non-Brokered Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!