Form C/A Reper LLC
- Futures tick higher as investors brace for inflation data
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
- Meta Platforms (META) Raises $10 Billion After Completing First-ever Bond Offering
- Trade Desk Surges on Strong Results and Outlook, Analyst Praises 'Exceptional' Execution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
C/A 0001927470 XXXXXXXX 020-30136 LIVE false true false false the issuer has extended the offering deadline. Reper LLC Limited Liability Company DE 12-10-2010 1 Lincoln Street Boston MA 02111 https://reper.com N NetCapital Funding Portal Inc. 0001669191 007-00035 283596 Up to 4.9% of amount raised for a successful offering and a listing fee of up to $5,000 None. Other Membership Units 14706 0.68000 The price of the Securities was determined solely by management and bears no relation to traditional measures of valuation such as book value or price-to-earnings ratios. We expect that any future valuation will take the same approach. 10000.08 Y First-come, first-served basis 106999.36 09-14-2022 3 488.00 140488.00 488.00 140488.00 0.00 0.00 1363.00 140000.00 138637.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 -945250.00 -1841.00 AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY B5 GU 1V PR VI Reper LLC Shannon Carmody Keyes Principal Executive Officer Shannon Carmody Keyes Principal Executive Officer 07-05-2022 Shannon Carmody Keyes Principal Financial Officer 07-05-2022 Shannon Carmody Keyes Principal Accounting Officer 07-05-2022 Shannon Carmody Keyes Board Member 07-05-2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NordLocker offers targeted protection for small businesses and gives tips on how to be efficient with cybersecurity spending
- Oxford physicist wins renewable energy prize
- Auxly Receives $4.1 Million on Sale of Auxly Annapolis Outdoor Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!