Form C/A Fisher Wallace Laborator
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
C/A 0001787792 XXXXXXXX 020-29929 LIVE false false false false Issuer made minor updates to the Campaign Page Fisher Wallace Laboratories Inc. Corporation DE 08-23-2019 630 Flushing Avenue, Suite #104 Brooklyn NY 11206 www.fisherwallace.com N StartEngine Capital, LLC 0001665160 007-00007 9 percent We charge 3% commission paid in equity or securities at the same rate as this offering. Other Class B Non-Voting Common Stock 1141 8.76000 N/A 9995.16 Y Other At issuer's discretion, with priority given to StartEngine Owners 1899991.44 05-27-2022 12 1999403.00 853359.00 1929380.00 695749.00 0.00 2302.00 966198.00 1094023.00 576525.00 620416.00 4230290.00 4250866.00 623703.00 970761.00 250.00 1597.00 -3262291.00 -1823732.00 AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY Fisher Wallace Laboratories Inc. Kelly Roman CEO and Director Kelly Roman CEO and Director 05-18-2022 Charles Fisher CFO and Director 05-18-2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 12th DBN Science and Technology Award Ceremony to Further Broaden the Vision of Agricultural Innovation
- Arbutus Presents New Data on AB-729, AB-836 and AB-101 at the EASL International Liver Congress™ 2022 and Provides AB-836 Clinical Update
- Ronnie C. Wright To Launch Sports Podcast Network With Amblacks Media
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!