Form C/A Everybody Water, Inc.
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
C/A 0001835691 XXXXXXXX 020-28251 LIVE false false false false Issuer is removing and adding a team member Everybody Water, Inc. Corporation DE 11-06-2020 132 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Ste70 Cohasset MA 02025 everybodywater.com N StartEngine Capital, LLC 0001665160 007-00007 7 - 13 percent Two percent (2%) of securities of the total amount of investments raised in the offering, along the same terms as investors. Other Series B (non-voting) Common Stock 2049 4.88000 N/A 9999.00 Y Other At issuer's discretion, with priority given to StartEngine Owners 1069998.56 02-12-2022 2 170048.00 78108.00 5390.00 527.00 4844.00 10549.00 236361.00 172767.00 0.00 300000.00 128418.00 118410.00 44047.00 96966.00 0.00 0.00 -8379.00 -285913.00 AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY Everybody Water, Inc. Megan Hayes Co-CEO and Principal Executive Officer, Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer Megan Hayes Co-CEO and Principal Executive Officer, Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer 01-19-2022 Kimberly Reilly Co-CEO and Principal Executive Officer, Director 01-19-2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SCREEN Increases Efforts to Reduce the Environmental Impact of the Semiconductor Industry
- 420 with CNW — DEA-Approved Cannabis Cultivator Debuts on NASDAQ
- B2Gold Corp. to Acquire Oklo Resources Limited and its Extensive Land Package near the Fekola Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!