Form C-U MINNA Goods LLC
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
C-U 0001898056 XXXXXXXX 020-30178 LIVE false false false The Offering closed successfully on 8/16/2022, having received investment commitments of $57,651, although a final accounting has not taken place. MINNA Goods LLC Limited Liability Company NY 12-29-2014 421 WARREN STREET HUDSON NY 12534 www.minna-goods.com N OpenDeal Portal LLC 0001751525 007-00167 283874 At the conclusion of the offering, the issuer shall pay a fee of four percent (4%) of the amount raised in the offering to the Intermediary. The Intermediary will also receive compensation in the form of securities equal to two percent (2%) of the total number of the securities sold in the offering. Other Crowd SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity) 25000 1.00000 Arbitrary. 25000.00 Y Other At the Intermediary's discretion 1070000.00 08-15-2022 8.00 457916.00 561290.00 101931.00 225721.00 46919.00 42909.00 241114.00 256633.00 248571.00 193557.00 1511195.00 1209731.00 688671.00 544183.00 0.00 1000.00 -94212.00 68494.00 AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY MINNA Goods LLC Sara Berks CEO Sara Berks Manager/ Director 08-17-2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peyto Announces Leadership Update
- Rocket Lab to Launch 31st Mission, Deploying Environmental Monitoring Satellite for General Atomics
- Owens & Minor Issues Call for Nominations for Annual Supplier Diversity Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!