Form C-AR/A AEXLAB, Inc. For: Dec 31
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
C-AR/A 0001845509 XXXXXXXX 12-31-2020 LIVE false false false AEXLAB, Inc. Corporation DE 01-15-2021 60 SW 13 Street Miami FL 33130 https://aexlab.com N 8 0.00 0.00 400000.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 AEXLAB, Inc. Jonathan Ovadia Co-Founder and CEO, Principal Executive Officer and Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer Jonathan Ovadia Co-Founder and CEO, Principal Executive Officer and Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer 06-17-2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Afya Limited Announces Results of Annual General Meeting Held on July 23, 2021
- TDb Split Corp. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
- Quantum Announces Conditional Approval of Qualifying Transaction with Ocumetics Technology Corp. and Filing of Filing Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!