Form C Shandoka, Ltd Liability
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
C 0001817744 XXXXXXXX LIVE false true false Shandoka, Ltd Liability Corp Limited Liability Company NC 01-25-2019 222 SOUTH CHURCH STREET, SUITE 100 CHARLOTTE NC 28202 https://www.shandokacycles.com/ N Wunderfund, Inc. 0001707360 007-00116 288924 Wunderfund will earn a success fee of 7-9% of the amount of total money raised pursuant to this offering. Wunderfund has the option to collect payment up to 2% or 200 basis points cash equivalent under the same terms of the securities sold and issued in the offering. Other The issuer will issue a Simple Agreement for Future Equity. The investor will get a 20% discount on the issuance of future shares against a $10,000,000 post-money valuation cap. 2500 100.00000 Interests are sold in $100.00 increments and are convertible to a share of stock described in the attached SAFE Agreement 25000.00 Y Pro-rata basis 250000.00 12-31-2021 4.00 1313.29 1033.47 1313.29 1033.47 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 44528.09 4680.00 0.00 0.00 24485.57 1200.00 0.00 0.00 -36290.18 -6924.62 AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 A9 B0 Z4 Shandoka, Ltd Liability Corp Ernest Eich IV CEO Ernest Eich IV CEO 06-24-2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln Educational Services Enhances Core Capabilities with Appointment of Felecia J. Pryor to its Board of Directors
- BBX Capital, Inc. to Issue Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2021 on August 10th
- ThermoGenesis Holdings to Announce Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2021 and Provide a Corporate Strategic Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!