Form C HydroArt, Inc.
- Wall Street ends up as investors absorb Fed minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil slides 2% to 12-week low on fears of global recession
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
C 0001909005 XXXXXXXX LIVE false false true HydroArt, Inc. Corporation DE 09-16-2021 651 N Broad St, Suite 206 Middletown DE 19709 https://hydro-art-pod.com Y HydroArtPod I, a series of Wefunder SPV, LLC Limited Liability Company DE 05-19-2022 4104 24TH ST PMB 8113 San Francisco CA 94114 https://wefunder.com/ HydroArtPod I EB, a series of Wefunder SPV, LLC Limited Liability Company DE 05-19-2022 4104 24TH ST PMB 8113 San Francisco CA 94114 https://wefunder.com/ Wefunder Portal LLC 0001670254 007-00033 283503 7.5% of the offering amount upon a successful fundraise, and be entitled to reimbursement for out-of-pocket third party expenses it pays or incurs on behalf of the Issuer in connection with the offering. No Other Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE) 50000 1.00000 Pro-rated portion of the total principal value of $50,000; interests will be sold in increments of $1; each investment is convertible to one share of stock as described under Item 13. 50000.00 Y Other As determined by the issuer 500000.00 04-30-2023 1 24563.00 72262.00 23556.00 70983.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 194714.00 153884.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 702.00 57.00 -88569.00 -81622.00 AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY B5 GU PR VI 1V HydroArt, Inc. Richard Pate Founder & CEO Aline Pate Director 05-19-2022 Richard Pate Founder & CEO 05-19-2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proactive news headlines including Tempus Resources, Latrobe Magnesium, Kingston Resources and Caspin Resources
- Pollen prioritises profits over growth
- Element Materials Technology Announces Completion of its Acquisition by Temasek
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!