Form AW GROSVENOR REGISTERED
- Dollar dishes the pain as selloff rumbles on
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
- This Top Market Analyst Says S&P 500's Ceiling May Be at 3900
- Oil near $90 as OPEC+ considers output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
August 17, 2022
FILED VIA EDGAR
United States Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549-1004
GROSVENOR REGISTERED MULTI-STRATEGY FUND (TI 2), LLC (the “Registrant”) (File Nos. 333-231853; 811-22353)
Request for Withdrawal of the Trust’s 486BPOS Filing
Dear Sir or Madam:
Pursuant to Rule 477 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, the Registrant hereby respectfully requests an order granting withdrawal of the Registrant’s Registration Statement filed as a 486BPOS, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) (Accession No. 0001193125-22-207337) on August 1, 2022 (the “Filing”). The Filing duplicates a filing that was made just prior, on Form N-2 to renew the Fund’s registration statement as required by Rule 14(a)(6). This request is seeking to withdraw the Registration Statement filed on 486BPOS as it was filed through an incorrect form type.
The Registrant, as discussed with the staff (“Staff”) of the SEC, respectfully requests that the Staff grant this application because the Filing unnecessarily duplicated the Prospectus and Statement of Information that had been correctly filed on Form N-2 on July 29, 2022 (Accession No. 0001193125-22-206658).
The Registrant represents that no securities have been sold pursuant to the Filing.
If you have any questions concerning the foregoing, please contact Abigail Hemnes of K&L Gates LLP at (617) 351-9053 or George Zornada of K&L Gates LLP at (617) 261-3231.
/s/ Michael Sullivan
Chief Compliance Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Bachrodt Joins kWh Analytics as Chief Operating Officer to Scale Insurance For Our Climate
- Bhang at MJ Unpacked: Announcing a Fresh Strategic Direction and A New Creative Collaboration
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of European Liability Insurance for the Nuclear Industry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!