Form AW FIRST TRUST EXCHANGE-TRA
- Wall St listless as investors await Fed rate decision, Powell comments
- Fed Day: '25bps seems the most likely, and best outcome' - JPMorgan
- Fed in spotlight with focus on rate rises, bank stability
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise
- Meme stocks rally after GameStop posts surprise fourth-quarter profit
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
February 8, 2023
Division of Investment Management
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549
|Re:||Form AW - Request for Withdrawal|
|First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund VIII|
|Registration on Form N-1A|
|Post-Effective Amendment No. 328|
|(Registration Statement File Nos. 333-210186, 811-23147)|
Ladies and Gentleman:
On behalf of the First Trust Multi-Manager International ETF (the “Fund”), a series of First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund VIII (the “Trust”), the Trust hereby requests the withdrawal of the above-mentioned Post-Effective Amendment to the Trust’s Registration Statement pursuant to Rule 477 of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “1933 Act”). Post-Effective Amendment No. 328 was originally filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 3, 2022. The Trust no longer intends to seek effectiveness of the Fund and no securities have been sold pursuant to Post-Effective Amendment No. 328 to the Trust’s Registration Statement.
FIRST TRUST EXCHANGE-TRADED FUND VIII
By: /s/ James M. Dykas
James M. Dykas,
President and Chief Executive Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Asset Values
- Monaco Ocean Week, the yachting industry mobilised for a sustainable future
- EOV Ventures is announcing the launch of their online EOV Wellness Project ®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!