Form ABS-EE BMW Vehicle Owner Trust For: Oct 31
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM FOR SUBMISSION OF ELECTRONIC EXHIBITS FOR
Commission File Number of the issuing entity: 333-229836-01
Central Index Key Number of the issuing entity: 0001784326
BMW Vehicle Owner Trust 2019-A
(Exact name of issuing entity as specified in its charter)
Commission File Number of the depositor: 333-229836
Central Index Key Number of the depositor: 0001136586
BMW FS Securities LLC
(Exact name of depositor as specified in its charter)
Central Index Key Number of sponsor (if applicable): 0001541188
BMW Financial Services NA, LLC
(Exact name of sponsor as specified in its charter)
Mark Redman, (201) 307-4000
(Name and telephone number, including area code, of the person to contact in connection with this filing)
INFORMATION INCLUDED WITH THIS FORM
The Asset Data File required to be filed in accordance with Exhibit 601(b)(102) (17 CFR 229.601(b)(102)) is attached as Exhibit 102 to this Form ABS-EE.
The Asset Related Document required to be filed in accordance with Exhibit 601(b)(103) (17 CFR 229.601(b)(103)) is attached as Exhibit 103 to this Form ABS-EE.
Exhibit 102 Asset Data File (Schedule AL)
Exhibit 103 Asset Related Document (Additional Explanatory Disclosure)
The depositor has duly caused this Form to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: December 1, 2022
BMW VEHICLE OWNER TRUST 2019-A
By: BMW Financial Services NA, LLC,
solely as servicer
By: /s/ Ole Jensen
Name: Ole Jensen
Title: Vice President – Finance & Chief Financial Officer
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WonderFi Technologies Inc. Provides Corporate Update
- Honey Badger Silver Announces Management Changes
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against BioLineRx, Enovix, Southwest Airlines, and Y-mAbs and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!