Form ABS-EE BMW Vehicle Lease Trust For: Oct 31
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM FOR SUBMISSION OF ELECTRONIC EXHIBITS FOR
Commission File Number of the issuing entity: 333-227645-03
Central Index Key Number of the issuing entity: 0001845317
BMW Vehicle Lease Trust 2021-1
(Exact name of issuing entity as specified in its charter)
Commission File Number of the depositor: 333-227645
Central Index Key Number of the depositor: 0001126530
BMW Auto Leasing LLC
(Exact name of depositor as specified in its charter)
Central Index Key Number of sponsor (if applicable): 0001541188
BMW Financial Services NA, LLC
(Exact name of sponsor as specified in its charter)
Mark Redman, (201) 307-4000
(Name and telephone number, including area code, of the person to contact in connection with this filing)
INFORMATION INCLUDED WITH THIS FORM
The Asset Data File required to be filed in accordance with Exhibit 601(b)(102) (17 CFR 229.601(b)(102)) is attached as Exhibit 102 to this Form ABS-EE.
The Asset Related Document required to be filed in accordance with Exhibit 601(b)(103) (17 CFR 229.601(b)(103)) is attached as Exhibit 103 to this Form ABS-EE.
Exhibit 102 Asset Data File (Schedule AL)
Exhibit 103 Asset Related Document (Additional Explanatory Disclosure)
The depositor has duly caused this Form to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: December 1, 2022
BMW VEHICLE LEASE TRUST 2021-1
By: BMW Financial Services NA, LLC,
solely as servicer
By: /s/ Ole Jensen
Name: Ole Jensen
Title: Vice President – Finance & Chief Financial Officer
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott to Acquire Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Enghouse Acquires Qumu Corporation
- Takeda Completes Acquisition of Nimbus Therapeutics’ TYK2 Program Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!