Form ABS-15G Starwood Property Mortga For: Dec 31
- Futures rise as bank fears ebb after Credit Suisse rescue, Fed in focus
- Fed March Meeting Preview: Here's what Wall Street analysts expect from Powell
- First Republic bounces on report of work on wider deposit insurance plan
- Meta shares rise after Morgan Stanley raises rating of Facebook owner
- Amazon to cut 9,000 jobs at AWS, advertising, Twitch and PXT; analysts positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 15G OF
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
STARWOOD PROPERTY MORTGAGE BC, L.L.C.
Check the appropriate box to indicate the filing obligation to which this form is intended to satisfy:
Rule 15Ga‑1 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.15Ga‑1) for the reporting period
January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
|Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):||
January 26, 2023
|Commission File Number of securitizer:||
|Central Index Key Number of securitizer:||
Andrew J. Sossen, (203) 422-7700
Name and telephone number, including area code, of the person to
contact in connection with this filing
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the initial period pursuant to Rule 15Ga‑1(c)(1).☐
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the quarterly period pursuant to Rule 15Ga‑1(c)(2)(i).☐
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the annual period pursuant to Rule 15Ga‑1(c)(2)(ii).☒
Rule 15Ga-2 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.15Ga-2)
Central Index Key Number of depositor: _____
(Exact name of issuing entity as specified in its charter)
Central Index Key Number of issuing entity (if applicable): _____
Central Index Key Number of underwriter (if applicable): _____
Name and telephone number, including area code, of the person to contact in connection with this filing.
INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED IN THE REPORT
|Periodic Filing of Rule 15Ga-1 Representations and Warranties Disclosure|
No activity to report.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the reporting entity has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: January 26, 2023
STARWOOD PROPERTY MORTGAGE BC, L.L.C. (Securitizer)
/s/ Andrew J. Sossen
Name: Andrew J. Sossen
|Title: Executive Vice President|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunOpta Appoints Industry Veteran Diego Reynoso to its Board of Directors
- Canacol Energy Ltd. Achieves 169% 2P Reserve Replacement Ratio Increasing 2P Reserves to 652 Bcfe with a Before Tax Value of US$1.9 Billion
- Universal Copper Announces New Non-brokered Private Placement of Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!