Form ABS-15G SMBC Rail Services, LLC
- Futures rise as bank fears ebb after Credit Suisse rescue, Fed in focus
- Fed March Meeting Preview: Here's what Wall Street analysts expect from Powell
- First Republic bounces on report of work on wider deposit insurance plan
- Meta shares rise after Morgan Stanley raises rating of Facebook owner
- Amazon to cut 9,000 jobs at AWS, advertising, Twitch and PXT; analysts positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 15G OF
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Check the appropriate box to indicate the filing obligation to which this form is intended to satisfy:
Rule 15Ga-1(c)(1) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.15Ga-1(c)(1)) for the reporting period to
Rule 15Ga-1(c)(2)(i) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.15Ga-1(c)(2)(i)) for the quarterly reporting period to
Rule 15Ga-1(c)(2)(ii) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.15Ga-1(c)(2)(ii)) for the annual reporting period January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported)
January 27, 2023
SMBC Rail Services LLC
(Exact name of securitizer as specified in its charter)
|(Commission File Number of securitizer)||(Central Index Key Number of securitizer)|
Tim Stevens, (312) 559-4806
Name and telephone number, including area code, of the person
to contact in connection with this filing
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the initial period pursuant to Rule 15Ga-1(c)(1) ☐
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the quarterly period pursuant to Rule 15Ga-1(c)(2)(i) ☐
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the annual period pursuant to Rule 15Ga-1(c)(2)(ii) ☒
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
Item 1.02. Periodic Filing of Rule 15Ga-1 Representations and Warranties Disclosure
No activity to report.
Item 1.03. Notice of Termination of Duty to File Reports under Rule 15Ga-1
Neither SMBC Rail Services LLC nor any of its affiliates have any asset-backed securities outstanding. The date of the last payment on the last asset-backed security outstanding that was issued by SMBC Rail Services LLC or an affiliate thereof was December 15, 2022.
Pursuant to Rule 15Ga-1(c)(3), SMBC Rail Services LLC hereby provides notice that its duty under Rule 15Ga-1(c)(2) to file periodically the disclosures required by Rule 15Ga-1(a) is terminated.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the reporting entity has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|SMBC Rail Services LLC|
|By:||/s/ Tim Stevens|
|Name: Tim Stevens|
|Title: Chief Risk Officer|
Date: January 27, 2023
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Lutyens and J.P. Morgan announce strategic collaboration in the secondary advisory market
- Gong cha Makes Key Leadership Hires to Accelerate US & Global Expansion
- Sensei Biotherapeutics Announces Submission of Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for SNS-101, a Conditionally Active VISTA-Blocking Antibody
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!