Form ABS-15G PNC BANK, NATIONAL ASSOC For: Dec 31
- Wall Street see-saws higher as Fed hints at rate hike pause
- Fed Day: '25bps seems the most likely, and best outcome' - JPMorgan
- U.S. Fed delivers small rate hike amid global banking turmoil
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise
- Meme stocks rally after GameStop posts surprise fourth-quarter profit
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
ASSET BACKED SECURITIZER
REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 15G OF
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Check the appropriate box to indicate the filing obligation to which this form is intended to satisfy:
Rule 15 Ga-1 under the Exchange Act (17CFR 240.15 Ga-1(c)(2)) for the reporting period October 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported) February 3, 2023
PNC Bank, National Association
(Exact name of securitizer as specified in its charter)
Commission File Number of securitizer: 025-00973
Central Index Key Number of securitizer: 0001008932
Christen Mason 412-762-1346
Name and telephone number, including area code, of the person
to contact in connection with this filing
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the initial period pursuant to Rule 15GA-1 (c) (1) ☐
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the quarterly period pursuant to Rule 15GA -1 (c) (2) (i) ☒
Indicate by check mark whether the securitizer has no activity to report for the annual period pursuant to Rule 15GA-1 ( c) (2) (ii) ☐
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
Item 1.02 Periodic Filing of Rule 15Ga-1 Representations and Warranties Disclosure
The disclosures required by Rule 15Ga-1 according to the requirements of Rule 15Ga-1(c)(2) for the quarterly period ended December 31, 2022.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the reporting entity has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Date: February 3, 2023||PNC Bank, National Association|
|By:||/s/ Thomas OConnor|
|Name: Thomas OConnor|
|Title: Vice President|
|Officer with respect to Residential Mortgages and Ginnie Mae Asset Classes|
|By:||/s/ Scott Manning|
|Name: Scott Manning|
|Title: Senior Vice President|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIO Leadership: The Female Tech Leader as Enterprise Change Agent Will Power the Discussion at the 2023 Global Women in Technology Summit on April 13
- Zufi Alexander's Zedit Launches Fresh Fashion and Health Content for This Summer
- Veolia Environnement: Availability of the 2022 Universal Registration Document / Annual Financial Report (French version)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!