Form 8-K/A Howard Hughes Corp For: May 04
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Ernst & Young LLP
5 Houston Center
1401 McKinney, Suite 2400
Houston, TX 77010
Tel: +713 750 1500
Fax: +713 750 1501
May 10, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Ladies and Gentlemen:
We have read Item 4.01 of Form 8-K dated May 10, 2022 of The Howard Hughes Corporation and are in agreement with the statements contained in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th paragraphs therein. We have no basis to agree or disagree with other statements of the registrant contained therein.
|/s/ Ernst & Young LLP|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McEldrew Purtell Attorneys Secure $1.6 Million Dollar Verdict Against SEPTA
- SunStream USA Launches as a Result of Restructuring of Parallel
- BIGG Digital Assets Inc. News Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!