Form 8-K VIVIC CORP. For: Aug 04
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): August 4, 2021
Commission file # 333-219148
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
State or Other Jurisdiction of
Incorporation or Organization)
(Primary Standard Industrial
189 E Warm Spring Rd., PMB#B450
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(Address and telephone number of registrant's executive office)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
[ ] Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
[ ] Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
[ ] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
[ ] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On August 4, 2021, in a Special Meeting of the Board of Directors of Vivic Corp, ("Company"), the board accepted the resignation of Cheng Lung Sung from all positions and powers he held in the Company, including Secretary, Director and the signing capacity to the corporate bank account.
The resignation of Cheng Lung Sung is due to personal reasons and is not the result of any disagreement or dispute with the Company.
On August 4, 2021, the Board appointed Kun-Teng Liao as the new Secretary and the Director of the Company.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, hereunto duly authorized.
August 4, 2021
/s/ Shang-Chiai Kung
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer
Chairman of the Board,
Principal Executive Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stolt-Nielsen Limited to Host a Video Conference to Present the Results for the Third Quarter of 2021
- Tesselate becomes official distributor of Finastra's Fusion Invest software for the Moroccan asset management market
- Eclipse Foundation and OpenAtom Foundation Forge a Strategic Initiative Focused on OpenHarmony OS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!