Form 8-K UNIT CORP For: Sep 21
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
|8200 South Unit Drive, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74132|
|Telephone 918 493-7700, Fax 918 493-7711|
For Immediate Release
September 21, 2021
UNIT CORPORATION ANNOUNCES SALE OF HEADQUARTERS BUILDING
Tulsa, Oklahoma . . . Unit Corporation (OTC Pink: UNTC) (Company) announced today that it has closed on the sale of its corporate headquarters building and land. The closing price for the building was $35 million, before transaction costs. Unit has entered into a multi-year lease for a portion of the building.
Philip B. Smith, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “The sale of the headquarters building further strengthens our financial position, as we have now paid off Unit’s debt balance and have additional liquidity to deploy for high return opportunities.”
Unit Corporation is a Tulsa-based, publicly held energy company engaged through its subsidiaries in oil and gas production, contract drilling, and natural gas gathering and processing. For more information about Unit Corporation, visit its website at https://unitcorp.com/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AgEagle to Acquire senseFly from Parrot
- Whirlpool Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- PlaySugarHouse Online Sportsbook to Launch Statewide in Connecticut on October 19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!