Form 8-K Transphorm, Inc. For: Oct 03
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of The Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
October 3, 2023
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or Other Jurisdiction of Incorporation)
(Commission File Number)
(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)
(Address of principal executive offices, including zip code)
(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered|
|Common Stock, par value $0.0001 per share||TGAN||The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (17 CFR§230.405) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (17 CFR §240.12b-2).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act.
Item 8.01. Other Events.
On October 3, 2023, Transphorm, Inc. (the “Company”) engaged BofA Securities, Inc. to act as financial advisor to assist the Company in connection with its previously-announced strategic review of opportunities to enhance stockholder value. The Company has not set a timetable for completion of this strategic review and does not intend to comment further on the status of this process unless or until the Company’s board of directors has approved a definitive course of action, or it is determined that other disclosure is appropriate or required. There can be no assurance that the strategic review process will result in a transaction on terms acceptable to the Company or its stockholders, or at all, or result in increased stockholder value.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Dated: October 4, 2023
|By:||/s/ Cameron McAulay|
Chief Financial Officer
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cogent Biosciences Announces Positive Initial Data from Phase 2 SUMMIT Trial Evaluating Bezuclastinib in Patients with Nonadvanced Systemic Mastocytosis (NonAdvSM)
- Swiss Heritage Meets French Haute Maroquinerie in HEIGS' Debut Collection
- NKLA FINAL DEADLINE ALERT: ROSEN, LEADING INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Nikola Corporation Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – NKLA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!