Form 8-K Superior Drilling Produc For: Sep 28
- Futures reverse gains as inflation data intensifies rate hike worries
- U.S. PPI accelerated unexpectedly in November, frustrating hopes for quick pivot
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- DocuSign (DOCU) stable quarter prompts upgrade, analyst praise
- Buy the last hike in treasuries and IG bonds, stocks could go either way - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
DATE OF REPORT (DATE OF EARLIEST EVENT REPORTED):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(Address of principal executive offices)
telephone number, including area code:
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Securities Registered Pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Exchange Act:
|Title of each class:||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered:|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On September 28, 2022, Superior Drilling Company, Inc. (the “Company”) issued a press release announcing an award grant of up to $750,000 from the State of Utah to expand its manufacturing operations. The press release is filed as Exhibit 99.1 to this Form 8-K and is incorporated herein by reference.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
|99.1||Press release dated September 28, 2022 regarding State of Utah grant.|
|104||Cover Page Interactive Data File (embedded within the Inline XBRL document).|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Date: September 29, 2022
|SUPERIOR DRILLING PRODUCTS, INC.|
|/s/ Christopher D. Cashion|
|Christopher D. Cashion|
|Chief Financial Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- THE SWISS HELVETIA FUND, INC. DECLARES QUARTERLY DISTRIBUTION AT NEW RATE OF $0.12285 PER SHARE
- POTTERY BARN ANNOUNCES GLOBAL COLLABORATION WITH DEEPIKA PADUKONE
- Flexjet Graduates its first class of Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Technicians from their FAA-Accepted Apprentice Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!