Form 8-K STEWART INFORMATION SERV For: Jun 01
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORPORATION ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND
HOUSTON, June 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE: STC) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.375 per share for the second quarter 2022, payable June 30, 2022, to common stockholders of record on June 15, 2022.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE: STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we are dedicated to becoming the premier title services company and we are committed to doing so by partnering with our customers to create mutual success. Learn more at stewart.com. ST-IR
Contact: Nat Otis, Director-Investor Relations, (713) 625-8360; David Hisey, CFO, (713) 625-8043
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Mattress Sales 2022: Sleep Junkie Recommends How To Sleep Better & Save
- Everest Medicines Announces Major Regulatory Updates in Taiwan and South Korea for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Rowing Machine Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top ProForm, NordicTrack, Hydrow, Ergatta & More Water Rower Sales Ranked by Consumer Articles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!