Form 8-K PPG INDUSTRIES INC For: Jan 19
- Wall Street jumps with rosy outlooks from companies
- Lululemon surges 15% on earnings, guidance beat; Stifel says shares still 'undervalued'
- Pick up 'resilient regional banks' post SVB and Signature Bank collapses - CFRA
- RH delivers gloomy guidance after Q4 results miss as housing market weakness bites
- Meta best-positioned to benefit from potential TikTok ban - Morgan Stanley
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, DC 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of report (Date of earliest event reported):
January 19, 2023
(Exact Name of Registrant as Specified in Charter)
|(State or Other Jurisdiction|
(Address of Principal Executive Offices, and Zip Code)
(Registrant’s Telephone Number, Including Area Code)
(Former Name or Former Address, if Changed Since Last Report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
Title of each class
Name of each exchange on which registered
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (17 CFR §230.405) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (17 CFR §240.12b-2).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
|Item 2.02||Results of Operations and Financial Condition.|
On January 19, 2023, PPG Industries, Inc. ("PPG") issued the press release attached hereto as Exhibit 99, which is incorporated by reference herein. The information furnished pursuant to this Item 2.02 shall in no way be deemed to be "filed" for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), or otherwise subject to the liability of that section, except if PPG specifically incorporates it by reference into a filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or the Exchange Act.
|Item 9.01||Financial Statements and Exhibits.|
(d) Exhibits. The following exhibits are being furnished as part of this Report.
|104||Cover Page Interactive Data File (embedded within the Inline XBRL document).|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|PPG INDUSTRIES, INC.|
|Date: January 19, 2023||By:||/s/ Vincent J. Morales|
|Vincent J. Morales|
|Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION SCHEMA DOCUMENT
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION DEFINITION LINKBASE DOCUMENT
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION LABEL LINKBASE DOCUMENT
XBRL TAXONOMY EXTENSION PRESENTATION LINKBASE DOCUMENT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG recognized as an ‘Exceptional Workplace’ for employee engagement by Gallup
- Award Winning Chef Lee Cecchin Shares Overcoming Adversity to Cooking for Royalty, in Best-Selling New Book Focusing on Community and Inspiration
- Dr. Anshul Gupta, MD, a leading specialist in functional and integrative medicine has outlined five crucial categories of underlying causes that could be contributing to Hashimoto's disease in his lat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!