Form 8-K POOL CORP For: Feb 28
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
POOL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 2022 INVESTOR DAY
COVINGTON, LA. (February 28, 2022) - Pool Corporation (Nasdaq/GSM:POOL) announced today that it will host an Investor Day on Tuesday, March 8, 2022, at the Aloft Tampa Midtown in Tampa, FL. Investor Day attendance is by invitation only. Presentations are slated to begin at 11:00 AM Eastern Time and continue through 1:00 PM Eastern Time. An audio webcast of the Investor Day presentation will be available on the Company’s investor relations page at http://ir.poolcorp.com. Slides used during the presentation will be posted to POOLCORP’s website immediately following the event.
Pool Corporation is the world’s largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool and related backyard products. POOLCORP operates approximately 410 sales centers in North America, Europe and Australia through which it distributes more than 200,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 120,000 wholesale customers. For more information about POOLCORP, please visit www.poolcorp.com.
Curtis J. Scheel
Director of Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anaergia To Release Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results And To Also File Certain Restated Financial Statements and MD&As on August 15, 2022
- ROCHESTER FRINGE ANNOUNCES FULL CURATED LINEUP FOR YEAR 11
- 2022 Taiwan Summer Tourism Festival Kicks Off For a Cool Summer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!