Form 8-K PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCE For: Jun 21
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
June 21, 2022
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
|(State or other jurisdiction of|
(Address of principal executive offices and zip code)
(Registrant's telephone number, including area code)
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol||Name of each exchange on which registered|
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the Registrant under any of the following provisions:
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
On June 21, 2022, Pioneer Natural Resources Company (the "Company") will post an Investor Presentation titled "June 2022 Investor Presentation" on the Company's website, www.pxd.com. A copy of the presentation can be reviewed at the website by first selecting "Investors," then "Investor Presentations."
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES COMPANY|
|By:||/s/ Margaret M. Montemayor|
|Margaret M. Montemayor|
|Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $287 at JPMorgan
- Energy Secretary Jennifer M. Granholm, Senators Wyden and Merkley and Governor Brown Tour ESS Inc. Iron Flow Battery Manufacturing Facility
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $280 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!