Form 8-K O REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC For: May 27
- Wall Street climbs, adding to recent gains as megacaps rise
- Hedge Fund Third Point Takes New Stake in Walt Disney (DIS)
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Big Short's Burry Liquidates ~$200M in Long Stock Bets, Now Has Just One Stock
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, DC 20549
CURRENT REPORT PURSUANT TO
SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Date of Report (date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(Address of principal executive offices, Zip code)
(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)
(Former name, former address and former fiscal year, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2):
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
(NASDAQ Global Select Market)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of Securities Act of 1933 (230.405) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (240.12b-2).
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Section 8 – Other Events
Item 8.01 – Other Events
On May 27, 2022, David O’Reilly, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. (the “Company”), established a plan in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, for the trading of the Company’s common stock. The plan provides for the sales of specified share amounts at specific market prices, subject to specified limitations. The plan was established during the Company’s unrestricted trading window and at a time when Mr. O’Reilly was not in possession of material, non-public information about the Company. Mr. O’Reilly has informed the Company that he will publicly disclose, as required by federal securities laws, any option exercises and stock sales made under this plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mainz Biomed and Dante Genomics Announce Full Commercial Availability of ColoAlert in Italy and the United Arab Emirates
- Governance of AB “Ignitis grupė” subsidiaries is optimised
- Geeetech Launches New 3D printer THUNDER, High Speed 3D Printing Up to 300mm/S
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!