Form 8-K Nabriva Therapeutics For: Aug 11
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of Earliest Event Reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
|(State or other jurisdiction of
|(Commission File Number)||(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip Code)|
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code: (
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report.)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2. below):
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. o
Item 5.07 Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
At the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Nabriva Therapeutics plc (the “Company”) held on August 11, 2022, the Company’s shareholders voted on the following proposals:
(1) The Company’s shareholders elected, by separate resolutions, the following nominees to serve as directors until the 2023 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
|Colin Broom, M.D.||7,578,299||4,385,018||779,035||14,716,327|
|Charles A. Rowland, Jr.||8,133,093||4,332,692||276,567||14,716,327|
(2) The Company’s shareholders ratified the selection of KPMG LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2022 and authorized, in a binding vote, the Company’s board of directors, acting through the audit committee, to set the independent registered public accounting firm’s remuneration.
(3) The Company’s shareholders did not approve an amendment to the Nabriva Therapeutics plc 2020 Share Incentive Plan, as amended, to increase the number of ordinary shares authorized for issuance thereunder.
(4) The Company’s non-binding, advisory vote proposal on the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers was not approved.
(5) The Company’s shareholders approved, subject to and conditional upon the board of directors determining, in its sole discretion, that a reverse stock split is necessary for the Company to comply with the minimum $1.00 per share requirement pursuant to Nasdaq Listing Rule 5450(a)(1), a reverse stock split (i.e., a consolidation of share capital under Irish law) whereby such number of authorized and unissued and authorized and issued shares in the capital of the Company as the board of directors of the Company may determine that is not less than 10 ordinary shares and not more than 25 ordinary shares be consolidated into one ordinary share of such nominal value as is proportionate to the determined consolidation ratio, which nominal value shall not be less than $0.10 each (nominal value) and not more than $0.25 each (nominal value), and the subsequent reduction in the nominal value of the ordinary shares in the authorized and unissued and authorized and issued share capital of the Company from the aforementioned nominal value (as reflects the share consolidation ratio chosen by the board of directors) to $0.01 each.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS PLC|
|Date: August 17, 2022||By:||/s/ Daniel Dolan|
|Chief Financial Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- People impacted due to Hurricane Fiona are asked to register with Canadian Red Cross
- MIT Consumer EdTech Startup Out Of The Box Education Launches World's First Classroom-in-a-Box with Digital Platform for Children
- Rio Tinto's CEO Confirmed at the Most Prestigious Mining Awards in London This December
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!