Form 8-K Mobiquity Technologies, For: Jun 28
- Shares slip, dollar steady as investors await inflation data
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
- Meta Platforms (META) Raises $10 Billion After Completing First-ever Bond Offering
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
June 29, 2022
United States Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of the Chief Accountant
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Re: Mobiquity Technologies, Inc.
Ladies and Gentleman:
We have read the statements under item 4.01 in the Form 8-K dated June 28, 2022, of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (the “Company”) to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and we agree with such statements therein as related to our firm. We have no basis to, and therefore, do not agree or disagree with the other statements made by the Company in the Form 8-K.
BF Borgers CPA PC
Certified Public Accountants
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (MOBQ) Enters 12-Month Global Contract with GroveToken
- New Embolic Device Demonstrates Superior Vessel Filling in Tumor Models
- CyberArk Announces Strong Second Quarter 2022 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!