Form 8-K McEwen Mining Inc. For: Jan 11
- S&P 500, Nasdaq retreat despite signs of slowing inflation
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
McEwen Mining: CFO on Temporary Medical Leave
TORONTO, January 11, 2022 - McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX) reports that Anna Ladd-Kruger, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, is temporarily on leave for health reasons. She is expected to return to regular duties in the near future. During Mrs. Ladd-Kruger’s absence, other executive officers of the Company will assume her duties, including Segun Odunuga CPA, CA, MBA, Vice President, Corporate Controller, who will take responsibility for the management of the financial team and who will act as temporary principal financial officer until further notice.
CAUTION CONCERNING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This news release contains certain forward-looking statements and information, including "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. See McEwen Mining's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, under the caption "Risk Factors", for additional information on risks, uncertainties and other factors relating to the forward-looking statements and information regarding the Company. All forward-looking statements and information made in this news release are qualified by this cautionary statement.
The NYSE and TSX have not reviewed and do not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the contents of this news release, which has been prepared by the management of McEwen Mining Inc.
ABOUT MCEWEN MINING
McEwen Mining is a diversified gold and silver producer and explorer focused in the Americas with operating mines in Nevada, Canada, Mexico and Argentina. It also has a large exposure to copper through its subsidiary McEwen Copper, owner of the giant Los Azules copper deposit in Argentina.
Mihaela Iancu ext. 320
150 King Street West
Suite 2800, P.O. Box 24
Toronto, ON, Canada
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McEwen Mining: Q2 2022 Results
- The Most Frequently Asked Questions About The Stock Market In 2022
- CryptoNewsBreaks – Stronghold Digital Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SDIG) Reschedules Q2 2022 Earnings Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!