Form 8-K LCI INDUSTRIES For: Sep 28
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 OR 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
September 28, 2022
|(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)|
|(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation)||(Commission File Number)||(I.R.S. Employer|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip Code)|
|Registrant's telephone number, including area code:|
|(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)|
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2. below):
|Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)|
|Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)|
|Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))|
|Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))|
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
The following information is furnished pursuant to Item 7.01, "Regulation FD Disclosure." Such information, including the Exhibit attached hereto, shall not be deemed "filed" for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Act of 1934, nor shall it be deemed incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such filing.
Slides for Investor Presentation as contained in Exhibit 99.1 and hereby incorporated by reference.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
99.1 Slides for Investor Presentation
104 Cover Page Interactive Date File (embedded within the Inline XBRL document).
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
By: /s/ Brian M. Hall
Brian M. Hall
Chief Financial Officer
|Dated:||September 29, 2022|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday LG OLED TV Deals 2022: OLED, QNED, NanoCell & More TV Deals Highlighted by Deal Stripe
- The Best HP Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Best Gaming Desktop PC, Laptop, Printer, Monitor, All In One PC & Chromebook Sales Shared by Retail Fuse
- Gaming PC Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top MSI, HP OMEN, ASUS ROG, Dell Alienware & More Savings Compared by Deal Tomato
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!