Form 8-K ILLUMINA, INC. For: Jun 08
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction
(Address of principal executive offices) (Zip code)
(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
Title of each class
Name of each exchange
on which registered
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13a of the Exchange Act. ☐
|Item 5.02|| |
Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On June 8, 2022, Sam Samad, Chief Financial Officer, notified Illumina, Inc. (the “Company”) that he will be leaving the Company effective as of July 8, 2022. This departure is not the result of any disagreement on matters relating to the Company’s operations or its financial reporting, policies, or practices.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Date: June 9, 2022||By:|
|Name:||Charles E. Dadswell|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina Genomics Forum to Feature Bill Gates and Distinguished Health Leaders Addressing Need for Global Access to Genomics
- Pioneer Partners’ Mojave Inland Port Will Alleviate Supply Chain Issues, Create New Jobs, and Boost Local and State Economies
- UPDATE -- Quipt Announces Early Conversion of 2019 Convertible Debentures Strengthening Balance Sheet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!