Form 8-K HELIX ENERGY SOLUTIONS For: Jul 23
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.
3505 W. Sam Houston Parkway N., Suite 400
Houston, TX 77043
For Immediate Release
Date: July 23, 2021
Executive Vice President & CFO
Helix Appoints T. Mitch Little as New Director
HOUSTON, TX – Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (“Helix”) (NYSE: HLX) announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed T. Mitch Little as a new director.
Mr. Little, 58, served as Executive Vice President – Operations for Marathon Oil Corporation (“Marathon”) (NYSE: MRO) from August 2016 until his retirement in December 2020, where he held full responsibility for all operations and development activities. Prior to such role Mr. Little served in a variety of roles of progressing leadership responsibility at Marathon, including Vice President – Conventional & Oil Sands Mining Assets, Vice President – International & Offshore Exploration & Production Operations, Managing Director – Norway, and General Manager – Worldwide Drilling & Completions. Mr. Little joined Marathon in 1986 and has over 30 years’ experience in the petroleum industry in various technical, supervisory and senior management positions. Mr. Little previously served as the Chairman of the Oilfield Energy Center, a non-profit venture dedicated to expanding awareness of subsurface hydrocarbon energy resources and supporting global stewardship in the communities that develop those resources in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Mr. Little will serve as a Class I director whose term will expire at Helix’s next Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an international offshore energy services company that provides specialty services to the offshore energy industry, with a focus on well intervention and robotics operations. For more information about Helix, please visit our website at www.HelixESG.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Personalis Receives New VA MVP Task Order and Record Quarterly Orders From Oncology Customers; Reconfirms Total Revenue Outlook for 2021 with Further Accelerated Oncology Growth
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Plus Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab Reduced Risk of Death by One-Third Versus Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab as First-Line Treatment for Persis
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Demonstrated Superior Recurrence-Free Survival (RFS) in Patients With Resected High-Risk Stage II Melanoma Compared to Placebo in the Adjuvant Setting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!