Form 8-K Global Wholehealth Partn For: Aug 02
- Wall Street stumbles on rising Treasury yields, inflation worries
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Report (Date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
or other jurisdiction
|(Commission File Number)||(IRS
|(Address of Principal Executive Offices)||(Zip Code)|
telephone number, including area code (
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Indicate by check mark
whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of
this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter). Emerging
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Section 8 - Other Events
Item 8.01 Other Events.
Effective August 2, 2021, Global Wholehealth Partners Corporation (the “Company”) has expanded its distribution channels by adding Walmart, Inc. as a retailer of the Company’s over-the-counter tests, including pregnancy, ovulation, drug, colorectal cancer and glucose.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
GLOBAL WHOLEHEALTH PARTNERS CORPORATION
|Date: August 3, 2021|
/s/ Charles Strongo
Chief Executive Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. Announces Closing of Public Offering of Beneficial Unit Certificates and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional BUCs
- Horizon Technology Finance to Appear at Capital Link Closed-End Funds & Global ETFs Forum
- Kite Realty Group Trust to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on October 28, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!