Form 8-K Fortress Biotech, Inc. For: Jun 17
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT
AMENDED AND RESTATED
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
FORTRESS BIOTECH, INC.
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a corporation organized and existing under and by virtue of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware (the “Corporation”), does hereby certify as follows:
FIRST: That the Corporation’s original Certificate of Incorporation was filed on June 28, 2006.
SECOND: That the Board of Directors of the Corporation duly adopted resolutions proposing and declaring advisable the amendment of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation, as follows:
The first paragraph of ARTICLE IV of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation shall be replaced and amended in its entirety to read as follows:
“A. This Corporation is authorized to issue two classes of stock to be designated “Common Stock” and “Preferred Stock.” The total number of shares which the Corporation is authorized to issue is 185,000,000 shares, 170,000,000 of which shall be Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share, and 15,000,000 of which shall be Preferred Stock, par value $0.001 per share.”
THIRD: That the stockholders of the Corporation approved and adopted such amendment by a majority vote of the votes entitled to be cast in accordance with the applicable provisions of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware.
FOURTH: That such amendment of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation was duly adopted in accordance with the provisions of Section 242 of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Corporation has caused this Certificate of Amendment of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to be signed by its Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer this 23rd day of June, 2021.
|FORTRESS BIOTECH, INC.|
|By:||/s/ Lindsay A. Rosenwald, M.D.|
|Lindsay A. Rosenwald, M.D.|
|Executive Chairman, President and|
|Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Son Of Mars Collaborates With Two Time Grammy-Nominated Producer
- Denali Therapeutics Announces Positive Interim Data from Phase 1/2 Study with ETV:IDS (DNL310) in Patients with the Lysosomal Storage Disease Hunter Syndrome (MPS II)
- DTC LAUNCHES NEW PRODUCT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!