Form 8-K First Wave BioPharma, For: Jul 05
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
July 7, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
We have read the statements made by First Wave BioPharma, Inc. under Item 4.01 of its Form 8-K dated July 5, 2022. We agree with the statements concerning our Firm in such Form 8-K; we are not in a position to agree or disagree with other statements of First Wave BioPharma, Inc. contained therein.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Marcum llp
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ai Fukuhara Became a Spokesperson of Japanese Electric Bed for Elderly Brand PLATZ
- How to Trade Penny Stocks in August 2022
- CARLYLE ANNOUNCES SENIOR LEADERSHIP CHANGES
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!