Form 8-K First Savings Financial For: Nov 24
- Stocks extend sell-off as Fed, geopolitical fears loom
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Here Comes Marko... Buy Equities, Selling is Overdone - JPMorgan's Top Quant Kolanovic
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FIRST SAVINGS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.
ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND AND DATE OF ANNUAL MEETING
Jeffersonville, IN – November 24, 2021. First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSFG) (the “Company”), the holding company for First Savings Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about December 31, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 17, 2021. Also, the Company today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Tuesday, February 8, 2022.
The Bank is an entrepreneurial community bank headquartered in Jeffersonville, Indiana, which is directly across the river from Louisville, Kentucky, and operates fifteen depository branches within southern Indiana. The Bank also has three national lending programs, including single-tenant net lease commercial real estate, SBA lending and residential mortgage banking, with offices located throughout the United States. First Savings is a recognized leader, both in its local communities and nationally for its lending programs. The employees of First Savings strive daily to achieve the organization’s vision, We Expect To Be The BEST community BANK, which fuels our success. The Company’s common shares trade on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “FSFG”.
Tony A. Schoen
Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adventure Dental Offering Free Appointments For Uninsured Kansas Children As Part Of National Give Kids A Smile Program
- Consolidated Communications Helps Parents Keep Kids Safe During Data Privacy Week
- Bourbon Charity Adds John Edwards to its Board of Directors to Lead Community Relations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!