Form 8-K FIRST FINANCIAL CORP For: May 17
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact:
May 18, 2022 Rodger A. McHargue at (812) 238-6000
First Financial Corporation Declares Semi-Annual Dividend
TERRE HAUTE, INDIANA - The directors of First Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: THFF) have declared a semi-annual dividend of 54 cents per share payable on July 1, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business June 17, 2022. Today’s declaration increases the total dividend paid in 2022 to $1.17 per share, a 1.9% increase from 2021 and is the Corporation's 34th consecutive year of increased regular dividends.
First Financial Corporation is the holding company for First Financial Bank N.A. in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notification of managers and closely related parties’ transactions with A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S shares in connection with share buy-back program
- Preliminary data on early redemptions (prepayments)
- Valo Therapeutics Appoints Experienced Life Sciences Executive Anthony Giovinazzo to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!