Form 8-K FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAG For: Sep 14
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
[Letterhead of the U.S. Department of the Treasury]
Secretary of the Treasury
September 14, 2021
Ms. Sandra L. Thompson
Federal Housing Finance Agency
400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20219
Dear Acting Director Thompson:
Reference is made to the Amended and Restated Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement dated as of September 26, 2008, as amended (the Agreement), between the United States Department of the Treasury (Treasury) and the Federal National Mortgage Association (the Enterprise), acting through the Federal Housing Finance Agency as its Conservator.
In accordance with Section 6.3 of the Agreement, Treasury and the Enterprise hereby agree that the requirements under Sections 5.12(c), 5.13, 5.14(a), and 5.14(b) of the Agreement are suspended as of the date this letter is countersigned by the Enterprise. Each such suspension shall terminate on the later of one year after the date hereof and six months after Treasury so notifies the Enterprise.
[Remainder of page intentionally left blank]
/s/ Janet L. Yellen
Janet L. Yellen
Agreed and Accepted:
Federal National Mortgage Association, by
Federal Housing Finance Agency, its Conservator
/s/ Sandra L. Thompson
Sandra L. Thompson
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fannie Mae Priced $736 Million Multifamily DUS REMIC (FNA 2021-M19) Under Its GeMS Program
- Allakos Announces Multiple Presentations Related to Eosinophil and Mast Cell-Driven Diseases at the American College of Gastroenterology 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting
- New airline - aha! - inaugurates Reno-Tahoe hub with nonstop flight to Pasco/Tri-Cities, Wash.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!